JOIN OUR TEAM.
MAKE A BIG IMPACT.
Are you passionate about ending homelessness? Do you believe everyone deserves a safe and decent place to call home?
If you want to impact homelessness in a big way, TCHC is the place for you. We strive for an environment of customer
service, teamwork, collaboration and compassion and think you’ll enjoy working with us. We offer a variety of positions
and our website is updated frequently as positions become available. Thanks for considering being part of our team!
The CoC Operations Coordinator will work with the Operations Manager in the performance of work related to the implementation, oversight and/or day to day management of emerging programs that support dynamic prioritization and other innovations. Areas of responsibility may include employer recruitment, training and retention; landlord recruitment, training and retention, or other programs as assigned. The CoC Operations coordinator is part of a team that is responsible for a variety of continuum of care supports including but not limited to increasing the number of employers and landlords willing to work with CoC clients.
· Desire and commitment to prevent and end homelessness
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Independent problem solving and decision making
· Great customer service orientation to internal and external relationships
· Strong analytical skills
· High degree of computer literacy including excellent command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, as well as web-based interface applications such as Constant Contact and Survey Monkey, required
· Ability to work in a matrixed environment: must be collaborative and flexible.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s or Associates degree required from an accredited, four-year college or university with major course work in business, real estate or property management, social services, marketing, human resources with a concentration in talent recruitment, or another related field.
· Minimum of three years professional work experience in real estate, property management, recruiting, diversity training, marketing, social services or related field.
· This position may access information that is confidential and highly sensitive; therefore, candidates must clear a criminal background check in compliance with the Continuum of Care’s HMIS data security standards
CONTRACTING WITH TCHC
TCHC occasionally has opportunities for outside vendors to bid on for business with TCHC. When those opportunities are available, they will be posted here. See below for available opportunities.