JOIN OUR TEAM.
MAKE A BIG IMPACT.
Are you passionate about ending homelessness? Do you believe everyone deserves a safe and decent place to call home?
If you want to impact homelessness in a big way, TCHC is the place for you. We strive for an environment of customer
service, teamwork, collaboration and compassion and think you’ll enjoy working with us. We offer a variety of positions
and our website is updated frequently as positions become available. Thanks for considering being part of our team!
The Director of CoC Operations leads the development, implementation, and continuous quality improvement of programs and services within our Continuum of Care. The Director will lead a team in charge of coordinated entry, diversion, and service coordination activities. This position will be responsible for fostering community-wide alignment and partnership to achieve our CoC Goal of having an effective and efficient housing crisis system of care for the community.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited, four-year college or university with major course work in social work, education, public administration, business administration, or related field required. Master’s degree in Social Work, Human Services or related field preferred.
- Professional experience managing homeless programs
- Professional experience supervising professional staff
- Professional experience in grants management, compliance, and reporting
- Experience with Permanent Supportive Housing, Rapid Rehousing and Continuum of Care funded programs
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat required
- Ability to learn and fully use HMIS software within the first 90 days of employment
- Ability to work in an environment with multiple distractions
- Clear a criminal background check in compliance with the Continuum of Care’s HMIS data security standards
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Previous project management experience with demonstrated organizational skills and ability to manage multiple project budgets and deadlines
Allow community partners to more effectively provide housing and other services to persons experiencing homelessness by:
- Enhancing and developing new relationships with landlords in Tarrant County to increase the number of housing opportunities and house people long-term.
- Educating community members about issues surrounding homelessness
For full job description and details click here.
CONTRACTING WITH TCHC
TCHC occasionally has opportunities for outside vendors to bid on for business with TCHC. When those opportunities are available, they will be posted here. See below for available opportunities.