JOIN OUR TEAM.
MAKE A BIG IMPACT.
Are you passionate about ending homelessness? Do you believe everyone deserves a safe and decent place to call home?
If you want to impact homelessness in a big way, TCHC is the place for you. We strive for an environment of customer
service, teamwork, collaboration and compassion and think you’ll enjoy working with us. We offer a variety of positions
and our website is updated frequently as positions become available. Thanks for considering being part of our team!
The CoC Planning Coordinator will work with the CoC Planning Manager in the performance monitoring, evaluation and technical support of homeless prevention, diversion, and outreach programs, crisis housing services, and short and long term housing and services that receive federal, state, or local Continuum of Care, Emergency Solutions Grant, or other homeless funding. The CoC Planning Coordinator will plan and implement meetings and analyze program performance data as well as participate in Continuum of Care activities throughout the year.
The CoC Planning Coordinator is part of a team that is responsible for: Program Performance Monitoring, Evaluation & Technical Support, Systems Level Monitoring & Performance Evaluation, Coalition Meetings & Trainings, New Agency on-boarding, Policy Updates, Special population initiatives and CoC related activities.
Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited, four-year college or university with major course work in social work, business or related field; Master’s Degree in Social Work, Public Administration, Public Health, Business Administration or related program preferred
· Minimum of two years professional work experience with direct responsibility for grant or program compliance, including: performance reporting, data analysis, etc.
· This position accesses information that is confidential and highly sensitive; therefore, candidates must clear a criminal background check in compliance with the Continuum of Care’s data security standards
Allow community partners to more effectively provide housing and other services to persons experiencing homelessness by:
- Enhancing and developing new relationships with landlords in Tarrant County to increase the number of housing opportunities and house people long-term.
- Educating community members about issues surrounding homelessness
For full job description and details click here.
The Tarrant County Homeless Coalition (TCHC) is responsible for implementation and management of the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS). HMIS is used to collect, analyze, and report client-level data for persons served by homeless prevention, supportive services, shelters, and housing agencies. TCHC uses several software platforms to manage data including the “Efforts To Outcomes” (ETO), Green River, and Outreach Grid.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required from an accredited, four-year college or university with major course work in computer science, information systems, business, public administration, social work, or related field; significant experience with ETO may be considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum of one year fulltime professional work experience within an information technology environment such as web development or database management required. Direct experience with HMIS or a client-based software application preferred
- Desire and commitment to prevent and end homelessness
- Customer-service orientation, with a belief in empowering individuals to be their best through concise and clear training, whether written or in person
- High degree of computer literacy including excellent command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, as well as web-based interface applications such as GoTo and Survey Monkey, required. Candidates with Web intelligence experience preferred
- Ability to obtain ETO Administration Certification within five months of employment, required
The CoC Operations Coordinator will work with the Operations Manager in the performance of work related to the implementation, oversight and/or day to day management of emerging programs that support dynamic prioritization and other innovations. Areas of responsibility may include employer recruitment, training and retention; landlord recruitment, training and retention, or other programs as assigned. The CoC Operations coordinator is part of a team that is responsible for a variety of continuum of care supports including but not limited to increasing the number of employers and landlords willing to work with CoC clients.
· Desire and commitment to prevent and end homelessness
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Independent problem solving and decision making
· Great customer service orientation to internal and external relationships
· Strong analytical skills
· High degree of computer literacy including excellent command of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat, as well as web-based interface applications such as Constant Contact and Survey Monkey, required
· Ability to work in a matrixed environment: must be collaborative and flexible.
Education & Experience
· Bachelor’s or Associates degree required from an accredited, four-year college or university with major course work in business, real estate or property management, social services, marketing, human resources with a concentration in talent recruitment, or another related field.
· Minimum of three years professional work experience in real estate, property management, recruiting, diversity training, marketing, social services or related field.
· This position may access information that is confidential and highly sensitive; therefore, candidates must clear a criminal background check in compliance with the Continuum of Care’s HMIS data security standards
CONTRACTING WITH TCHC
TCHC occasionally has opportunities for outside vendors to bid on for business with TCHC. When those opportunities are available, they will be posted here. See below for available opportunities.