Does your organization provide direct services to those experiencing homelessness in Tarrant and Parker County and wondering if your organization is ready to apply for a grant? Take the Grant Readiness quiz below to see!
A Gold Star Membership in the Tarrant and Parker County Continuum of Care is a designation unique to Agencies, Municipalities, and School Districts providing Homeless Services in our community. Membership in the Continuum of Care certifies that an organization complies with the following goals:
- Promote a community-wide commitment to the goal of ending homelessness;
- Provide funding for efforts to quickly re-house individuals and families who are homeless, which minimizes the trauma and dislocation caused by homelessness;
- Promote access to and effective use of mainstream programs;
- Optimize self-sufficiency among individuals and families experiencing homelessness.
The Homeless Coalition is designated to carry out the activities of the CoC, including fiscal and compliance activities. As such, they administer and manage CoC Membership in accordance with the guidelines established and approved by the Governance Committee of the TX-601 Fort Worth/Arlington/Tarrant County CoC.
The Homeless Coalition also serves as the Homeless Management Information System (HMIS) Administrator for the CoC. HMIS allows our community to record, track, and report results of individual agency accomplishments, as well as measure how the entire community is performing. Access to HMIS is available only to active members of the CoC.
To apply for CoC Membership: Submit your Agency Information using the Form below.
Questions about CoC Membership versus Coalition Membership – contact Marti Lawrence at [email protected]
Nonprofits, Municipalities, and School District Level Benefits Include:
- Logo, link, and description on Homeless Coalition website.
- Priority registration for trainings.
- Discounted rates for trainings.
- Volunteer Recruitment.
- Agency event/fundraising promotion.
- Job postings on Homeless Coalition website.
- Training for agency Board of Directors.
- Access to in-kind drives.
- Credentials for your website.
If you are not a provider of Homeless Services and would like to formally and publicly support overarching efforts to end homelessness – Join us as a Coalition Member!
Annual Membership Dues
Dues for agencies, municipalities, and school districts are based on an agency’s homeless services budget. With a membership structure, in addition to paying an annual membership fee, agencies and municipalities will also have an annual HMIS fee. Agencies are charged a flat fee based on the number of programs active in HMIS. The total bill for the year would include both membership and HMIS.
Annual Nonprofit/Municipalities/School District Membership Dues
- $250 for a budget of $249,999 or less.
- $500 for a budget of $250,000-$499,999.
- $750 for a budget of $500,000-$999,999.
- $1,000 for a budget of $1,000,000-2,999,999.
- $1500 for a budget of $3,000,000-$4,999,999.
- $2,000 for a budget of $5,000,000 or over.
Annual Agency HMIS Fees:
- $1,200 – Tier I (1 Program)
- $1,500 – Tier II (2 programs)
- $3,500 – Tier III (3-4 Programs)
- $5,500 – Tier IV (5-6 Programs)
- $7,500 – Tier V (7-8 Programs)
- $9,000 – Tier VI (9 Programs)
Nonprofit, Municipality, and School District Partners
- ACH Child and Family Services
- AIDS Outreach Center
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Arlington Life Shelter
- Arlington Urban Ministries
- Center for Transforming Lives
- City of Arlington
- City of Fort Worth
- DRC Solutions
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Goodwill of North Central Texas
- Hearts Full of Love
- Healthy Communities Collaborative
- HOPE Team
- JPS Health Network
- MHMR Tarrant County Homeless Services
- Presbyterian Night Shelter
- Recovery Resource Council
- Salvation Army of Fort Worth
- Salvation Army of Arlington
- Samaritan House of Fort Worth
- Seasons of Change
- Tarrant County Community Development & Housing
- Tarrant County Hands of Hope
- Tarrant County Housing Assistance Office
- Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County
- Volunteers of America