Membership to the Tarrant and Parker County Continuum of Care provides both our partner agencies and the community with the opportunity to formally and publicly support overarching efforts to end homelessness, coordinated by TCHC. Nonprofits interested in membership, please click the link below and a TCHC team member will be in contact with you shortly.
Benefits available to all members:
- First access to reports and publications.
- Free or discounted rates for trainings.
- Decal to show commitment to ending homelessness.
- Recognition in annual report.
Individual Level Member Benefits Include:
- All benefits listed above.
Corporation and Foundation Level Benefits Include:
- Company recognition on Homeless Coalition website.
- Featured Sponsor online and in e-news.
- Coordination and support for charitable drives.
- Access to educational experiences.
Congregational and Community Group Level Benefits Include:
- Recognition on Homeless Coalition website.
- Coordination and support for all charitable drives.
- Ministry team training.
Nonprofits, Municipalities, and School District Level Benefits Include:
- Logo, link, and description on Homeless Coalition website.
- Priority registration for trainings.
- Discounted rates for trainings.
- Volunteer Recruitment.
- Agency event/fundraising promotion.
- Job postings on Homeless Coalition website.
- Training for agency Board of Directors.
- Access to in-kind drives.
- Credentials for your website.
Annual Membership Dues
Dues for agencies, municipalities, and school districts are based on an agency’s homeless services budget. With a membership structure, in addition to paying an annual membership fee, agencies and municipalities will also have an annual HMIS fee. Agencies are charged a flat fee based on the number of programs active in HMIS. The total bill for the year would include both membership and HMIS.
Annual Community Membership Dues
- No Cost – Homeless/formerly homeless
- $20 – Students
- $60 – Individual
- $100 – Family/Household
- $250 – Congregational
- $250 – Community Groups
Annual Nonprofit/Municipalities/School District Membership Dues
- $250 for a budget of $249,999 or less.
- $500 for a budget of $250,000-$499,999.
- $750 for a budget of $500,000-$999,999.
- $1,000 for a budget of $1,000,000-2,999,999.
- $1500 for a budget of $3,000,000-$4,999,999.
- $2,000 for a budget of $5,000,000 or over.
Annual Agency HMIS Fees:
- $1,000 – Tier I (1 Program)
- $1,500 – Tier II (2 programs)
- $3,500 – Tier III (3-4 Programs)
- $5,500 – Tier IV (5-6 Programs)
- $7,500 – Tier V (7-8 Programs)
- $9,000 – Tier VI (9 Programs)
Nonprofit, Municipality, and School District Partners
- ACH Child and Family Services
- AIDS Outreach Center
- Arlington Housing Authority
- Arlington Life Shelter
- Arlington Urban Ministries
- City of Arlington
- City of Fort Worth
- DRC Solutions
- Fort Worth Housing Solutions
- Goodwill Fort Worth Headquarters
- Hearts Full of Love
- Healthy Communities Collaborative
- HOPE Team
- JPS Health Network
- MHMR Tarrant County Homeless Services
- Presbyterian Night Shelter
- Recovery Resource Council
- Salvation Army of Fort Worth
- Salvation Army of Arlington
- Samaritan House of Fort Worth
- Seasons of Change
- Tarrant County Community Development & Housing
- Tarrant County Hands of Hope
- Tarrant County Housing Assistance Office
- Union Gospel Mission of Tarrant County
- Volunteers of America
- David Lozuk
- Hope Shrader Sherman
- Marti and James Lawrence
- Monica Grant
- Nicole Hibbert