BE OUR VOICE
Being an advocate for the Homeless Coalition and for the issue of homelessness can take on whatever works best for you. From becoming a Homeless Coalition Ambassador to staying up to date with policy briefs to engaging with your elected officials, everything makes a difference! Click below to learn more about how you can be a voice for those who are often invisible and cannot be left behind.
You can advocate for change by:
- Register to vote! Make your voice heard.
- Dispel myths about homelessness. Learn more here
- Share your ideas about how our community can better serve those experiencing homelessness- be part of the
- Speak out against NIMBY (Not In My BackYard) and advocate to give people a chance to live throughout our
- Know who your elected official is and let them know what you think
- Stay up to date on how local, state and national policies impact homelessness and housing. Sign up here
Be part of the change and ensure that everyone in our community has a chance to call somewhere home.